Declaring a CLAS Minor or Concentration

To declare a concentration or minor within CLAS, complete the “Application to Add or Remove a CLAS Minor or Concentration” and submit it to the desired concentration/minor department/program. Some CLAS departments have additional requirements to apply to the minor. Consult with the department for additional information.