Declaring or Changing a Major for CLAS Students

Students wishing to declare or change their major/program should complete the “Application to Change or Declare Major” and submit it to the department of the major. The department will then assign an advisor to the student and forward the form to the Office for Undergraduate Students. Once received, the Office for Undergraduate Students will notify the student of the status of their request.