Double Majors/Primary & Secondary Majors

Applications to request a double major are available in the Office for Undergraduate Students (OUS). The completed form must be approved by the Department Chair of the second major and submitted to OUS. Students may not double major in both Comprehensive Science and in another science OR Liberal Arts and another major. A student may not declare a secondary major without first declaring their primary major.