Leave of Absence

Students who plan to leave the University on a temporary basis should request a Leave of Absence. Official leave of absence from the University must be authorized by the Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Students. Students interested in pursuing a Leave of Absence should contact the Office for Undergraduate Students to review the process and make an appointment with the Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Students (Susan Jacobs, SAC 107).

The full text of this policy is available on this webpage.