Military Sciences (Army ROTC)
Director: Major Michael J. Repasky, U.S. Army
Villanova students are eligible to participate in the Army Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) Program through a partnership agreement with the Widener University Department of Military Science. Army ROTC offers students the opportunity to graduate with a college degree and a commission in the United States Army, Army National Guard, or United States Army Reserve. All Army ROTC classes are conducted on the Villanova University campus.
Detailed information may be obtained from the Professor of Military Science, Widener University, Chester, PA 19013, (610) 499-4098. Go to www.armyrotc.villanova.edu for further details.
- MS 101: Army Critical Thinking Introduction
- MS 102: Adaptive Leadership and Professional Competence
- MS 201:Foundations of Leadership
- MS 202: Foundations of Tactical Leadership
- MSL 301: Training Management and the Warfighting Functions
- MSL 302: Applied Leadership In Small Unit Operations
- MS 401: Mission Command and the Army Profession
- MS 402: Mission Command and the Company Grade Officer