Removal of AP Course Credit

Students requesting to remove credit for AP courses should complete the "Request to Remove AP Credit" form available on MyNova to remove credit previously earned through an advanced placement test and submitted to Villanova University. Submitting this request finalizes the removal of the credits from your transcript which cannot be reversed.