Withdrawal from the University

Students who wish to leave and who do not plan to return to the University should request a Withdrawal. Official withdrawal from the University must be authorized by the Assistant Dean or Dean's designee. In order to request an official withdrawal, students should contact the Office for Undergraduate Students to get information about the process and to make an appointment with the Retention Manager, Ms. Charisma Presley. Students who request an official withdrawal during the semester may be eligible for refund of some or all of the tuition paid for that semester. A student who has withdrawn from the University who wishes to return, must apply directly to the college the student wishes to attend (admission is granted at the sole discretion of the dean of that college). The full policy addressing University withdrawal is available on the Provost website.